We got some file cabnints last week at an auction fo $8.00! Kaitlin was pretty excited, and has been working on Spring Cleaning ever since! Sometimes in the Winter things get so busy the office gets cluttered, and now is the perfect time to sort, file, and clean!
How many of you are fillers and how many are pilers?
As always if you need propane or a lease tank call us at 417-589-8307!
Owner Paul Patton has a Birthday this week! We have a hard time believing that he is really 79 years old, as he is so full of energy!
Paul worked tirelessly to start Pro Gas Propane 25 years ago, he got started by treating people like family and offering the lowest price around, while a lot has changed in 25 years our core values that Paul breathed into his company remain the same!Check out our Facebook page which has some pictures of Paul!
As always call 417-589-8307 to get your tank filled, get a lease tank, or get info on EvenPay & Prebuy options. We can’t wait to treat you like family!
Pro Gas Propane is taking orders for Lease Tanks! When you get a lease tank you want to make sure you pick the right company, it can be a un-needed hassle to have to switch if you get a company who doesn’t take care of you, or whose prices are consistently higher than their competition. Here are a few of the reasons we think that you will love having a Pro Gas Tank.
- Price: we consistently are the cheapest propane company around, and our lease tank customers ALWAYS get the same price as customer owned tanks!
- Service: we offer the friendliest service around, check out the reviews on FB & Google and see what people have to say about us!
- Fun: we know how to keep our customers having fun with us by hosting drawings to give gift certificates or even free gas away!
- Family: we treat you like family we are family owned & operated in your community. We currently have 3 generations working for us to make Pro Gas the best company possible!
- Local: we are your neighbors, we live right in your neck of the woods. We don’t have multiple locations, diverting our attention, you are our priority!
We would love for you to join our family, but we know you might want to do some research so here are some tips to make sure you get the best deal!
When you call a company and ask their price ask these questions
- What is your price?
- What is your current customer/Lease tank customer price? (if it is different come straight to us!)
- Do you charge tank rent?
- Do you charge minimum usage fees? (most companies say free tank rent and then require that you use 2x the water capacity of the tank which is 1,000 gallons with a 500-gallon tank. That, by the way, is 4 1/2 fills if you call in at 20%)
- Do you require that my tanks be put on a route?
- Do you offer KeepFull options?
- Do you offer EvenPay or PreBuy Options (get the price on these as well)
- Do you charge any delivery Fees or Hazmat Charges? (we NEVER add on any fees!)
- Last but not least check our their FB & Google Pages read what kind of reviews they get and how many they have this will give you an idea of how they treat their customers.
Then call us at 417-589-8307 and get a lease tank from us because we are the best around and I am confident if you call around and talk to different companies all you will want to do is join our family and get a lease tank with us! Summer is the best time to get a lease tank and a great time to fill up so start doing your research now!
We can’t wait to let our family treat you like family!
Family owned & Operated for 25 years!
Click here to learn more.
I read the above article and couldn’t help but feel so grateful to the amazing employees we have!
Zack has been with us for 3 years now, we are so fortunate to have him he is not only a wonderful, courteous, safe driver but is amazing and finding new customers to join our family! Ron has only been here for 2 years but there is no doubt that he is a great fit! Customers love his down home and friendly attitude! This summer he has been making sure our lease tanks look clean and are painted.
Jeff what can we say, he is a fantastic guy who has been with us since 2003! That is 14 years of customer relationships built, and let me tell you customers love Jeff. In fact, one customer wanted to know the time Jeff would come by so they could make sure they were home to visit and catch up!
There is no doubt we have been blessed beyond belief with the amazing employees who make Pro Gas great!
Everyone else here is family so they are stuck with us!
Link for FunFacts on Propane! Propane is a fantastic fuel to use in so many ways, and I am not just saying that!
- Propane burns clean this is why indoor vehicles such as fork trucks can run on propane.
- Propane is a more cost effective option than electricity!
- Propane is safer than electric, electricity is one of the leading causes of house fires.
- Propane was listed as a clean alternative energy all the way back 1990.
- Propane puts you in control, as long as you keep gas in your tank your appliances will still work despite storms or power outages, you can even get a propane generator and you won’t even notice with the electric goes out! Natural gas and electricity cause you to rely on the supply and the power lines or gas lines.
- Propane is actually a more Earth-friendly than electric! Click here to learn more.
I hope you have learned some fun things about propane be sure to check out the links mentioned!
If you need a Lease Tank or fill up call us at 417-589-8307.
More Facts here!
We have magnets! If you would like a magnet to put on your fridge call us at 417-589-8307 and we will send you one. I am so excited for every customer to get a magnet on their fridge it saves them time having to look our phone number up! I also hope everyone takes the opportunity to like our Facebook page. If you like the page you will always get the latest news on the Patton Family as well as information on drawings, and deals you can be on the look out for!
If you need Propane Call 417-589-8307
If you need a Lease Tank Call 417-589-8307
If you need rebate information call 417-589-8307
If you need a tank set or lines run call 417-589-8307
If you need a magnet call 417-589-8307!
Pro Gas Propane has lease tanks available! If you are thinking about switching companies for whatever reason give us a call at 417-589-8307!
Here are some reasons people have chosen to swap tanks for ours!
- Price: we always offer the same price to lease tank customers as all other customers.
- Fees: other companies have trip fees, hazmat fees, we never add any extra fees!
- Local: we are locally owned & operated your money spent stays as local as possible.
- Focus: many companies might be local with 3-5 locations dividing their focus, we have one location you will talk to Richard or his niece Kaitlin when you call, and we try to have the same drivers deliver to the same customers time and time again so you can get to know them!
- Fast: we make it a priority to get you filled once you call, we don’t want you fretting that you haven’t gotten your propane yet!
- Kind: we have the kindest drivers and we aren’t the only ones who think so, just read the reviews on Facebook!
- Family: we place a high value on family, just like you!
We can’t wait to service your customer owned tank or set a lease tank for you! Call us at 417-589-8307 to get on the schedule today. Welcome to the family!!
It is that time of year again, time to get out onto the porch or patio and light up your grill and cook on it! Click Here for some great tips to get the best results from your outdoor cooking!
Did you know that your outdoor grill can be hooked into your existing propane line so you don’t have to constantly get bottles filled? This is a great option for people who like to cook outside, or host outdoor barbecues! If you are interested in getting this setup call us at 417-589-8307 to learn more!
Pro Gas Propane is a small family run business in an industry full of nationwide or at least multiple locations propane businesses. We try to pass on the same values that are important to us to our customers, who we want to treat like family!
- We never charge additional fees, not trip charges, not hazmat fees, not off route fees, not emergency delivery fees as long as you are getting gas during the week there will never be any added fees!
- While we offer on route fill-ups, you have to sign up for them we don’t automatically fill your tank unless you request we do so, many clients find it gives them peace of mind, while others like to be in control of when they order propane and both make great customers!
- We offer Lease Tanks to customers who would want to join our family but don’t own their own tank.
- Locally Owned & Family Operated, we have been doing business in your neck of the woods for 25 years now! We know you like things run a down-home way and the feeling of knowing you can trust your propane company to care about you.
We can’t wait for you to join our family! Call us at 417-589-8307 to get information on lease tanks, and get on the list to find out about summer fill!
Fun Fact Friday! Did you know that you can receive rebate money back for installing or replacing your propane water heater or furnace?
All you need to do to take advantage of this offer from MOPERC
- Purchase a propane water heater or furnace.
- Have it installed
- Pay for it and obtain an invoice that showing it has been paid.
- Call us to do a leak check and the rebate application!
Here is some information on how much you could get back!
On you water heater you can get $300 back if it is new construction, you are replacing a natural gas water heater, or if you are replacing an electric water heater.
If you are replacing a propane water heater you can get a $200 rebate back!
If you are installing a furnace you can get $300 back whether it is new construction, or if replacing, natural gas, electric or propane heaters!
Here is some more information regarding MOPERC rebates Click Here
Call us at 417-589-8307 to take advantage of these rebates and keep as much cash as possible in your pocket!