We know, no one wants to think about heating their home in the middle of summer, there are just so many fun things that take up our time, like the beach, boating, fishing, camping, really the list is endless. However, there are a few propane things it is good to prepare for even in the summer months.
Lease Tanks Summer is the best time to get a lease tank for a few reasons:
- Time, sometimes in the Winter, the drivers are so busy hauling propane it is hard to schedule a tank set, in the summer one of our drivers is our tank set machine and that is what he spends his time on!
- Weather it can be tricky in the Winter to find a day that works for setting a tank.
- Ahead of the game, if you get your lease tank in summer, you don’t have to worrying or stress at the last minute trying to find the company you want, you can take your time and make sure you find the company that treats you right, here at Pro Gas we like to treat our customers like family, we strive to always have the lowest price around, and we can’t wait to treat you to the best customer service around!
- Propane is almost always cheaper in the summer, call 417-589-8307 to schedule your fill-up today, and go into Winter with a full tank!
- Pro Gas offers PreBuy which is where you basically purchase gallons for your tank before you need them. PreBuy price is almost always cheaper than the daily price in Winter. Give us a call and we would love to go over your account and help you save money with PreBuy!
If any of these sound like something you want to add to your summer to-do list give us a call at 417-589-8307 and we will do our best to answer any questions you might have!
Here at Pro Gas we never tack on that third decimal place, you know that one ALL the gas stations use, the 9/10th of a penny. As if the penny wasn’t a small enough increment they have to try and get just a little more. Here is how it breaks down if you fill up your 500-gallon tank that 9/10th of a cent means it adds $2.70 onto your fill up which doesn’t sound like a lot but it adds up. The reason we don’t add 9/10th onto our price is pretty simple, it makes your price sound lower than it is. It is a tricky way to sound cheaper than you are. Pro Gas doesn’t rely on gimmicks to sound cheaper cause we are cheaper! Pro Gas has the cheapest propane around and if you don’t believe it call us at 417-589-8307 to confirm and you might decide to place an order while you are talking to us!
Click here to learn more.
I read the above article and couldn’t help but feel so grateful to the amazing employees we have!
Zack has been with us for 3 years now, we are so fortunate to have him he is not only a wonderful, courteous, safe driver but is amazing and finding new customers to join our family! Ron has only been here for 2 years but there is no doubt that he is a great fit! Customers love his down home and friendly attitude! This summer he has been making sure our lease tanks look clean and are painted.
Jeff what can we say, he is a fantastic guy who has been with us since 2003! That is 14 years of customer relationships built, and let me tell you customers love Jeff. In fact, one customer wanted to know the time Jeff would come by so they could make sure they were home to visit and catch up!
There is no doubt we have been blessed beyond belief with the amazing employees who make Pro Gas great!
Everyone else here is family so they are stuck with us!