Pro Gas Propane is taking orders for Lease Tanks! When you get a lease tank you want to make sure you pick the right company, it can be a un-needed hassle to have to switch if you get a company who doesn’t take care of you, or whose prices are consistently higher than their competition. Here are a few of the reasons we think that you will love having a Pro Gas Tank.
- Price: we consistently are the cheapest propane company around, and our lease tank customers ALWAYS get the same price as customer owned tanks!
- Service: we offer the friendliest service around, check out the reviews on FB & Google and see what people have to say about us!
- Fun: we know how to keep our customers having fun with us by hosting drawings to give gift certificates or even free gas away!
- Family: we treat you like family we are family owned & operated in your community. We currently have 3 generations working for us to make Pro Gas the best company possible!
- Local: we are your neighbors, we live right in your neck of the woods. We don’t have multiple locations, diverting our attention, you are our priority!
We would love for you to join our family, but we know you might want to do some research so here are some tips to make sure you get the best deal!
When you call a company and ask their price ask these questions
- What is your price?
- What is your current customer/Lease tank customer price? (if it is different come straight to us!)
- Do you charge tank rent?
- Do you charge minimum usage fees? (most companies say free tank rent and then require that you use 2x the water capacity of the tank which is 1,000 gallons with a 500-gallon tank. That, by the way, is 4 1/2 fills if you call in at 20%)
- Do you require that my tanks be put on a route?
- Do you offer KeepFull options?
- Do you offer EvenPay or PreBuy Options (get the price on these as well)
- Do you charge any delivery Fees or Hazmat Charges? (we NEVER add on any fees!)
- Last but not least check our their FB & Google Pages read what kind of reviews they get and how many they have this will give you an idea of how they treat their customers.
Then call us at 417-589-8307 and get a lease tank from us because we are the best around and I am confident if you call around and talk to different companies all you will want to do is join our family and get a lease tank with us! Summer is the best time to get a lease tank and a great time to fill up so start doing your research now!
We can’t wait to let our family treat you like family!
Family owned & Operated for 25 years!
Pro Gas Propane is a small family run business in an industry full of nationwide or at least multiple locations propane businesses. We try to pass on the same values that are important to us to our customers, who we want to treat like family!
- We never charge additional fees, not trip charges, not hazmat fees, not off route fees, not emergency delivery fees as long as you are getting gas during the week there will never be any added fees!
- While we offer on route fill-ups, you have to sign up for them we don’t automatically fill your tank unless you request we do so, many clients find it gives them peace of mind, while others like to be in control of when they order propane and both make great customers!
- We offer Lease Tanks to customers who would want to join our family but don’t own their own tank.
- Locally Owned & Family Operated, we have been doing business in your neck of the woods for 25 years now! We know you like things run a down-home way and the feeling of knowing you can trust your propane company to care about you.
We can’t wait for you to join our family! Call us at 417-589-8307 to get information on lease tanks, and get on the list to find out about summer fill!
Pro Gas Propane has been a Locally Owned & Family Operated business for 25 years! We got to have Corn Beef & Cabbage for lunch with Paul’s daughter, son, 2 granddaughters, & great-granddaughter, getting to visit with everyone on Saint Patrick’s day was great!
The Patton Family has Irish roots and loves to celebrate them! Paul’s Great Grandfather came over from Ireland with his brother in the 1850’s and we love to celebrate our heritage, as well as Paul’s Grandson’s birthday on Saint Patrick’s Day! It is a fun day in our family for sure!
What are some of your favorite Saint Patrick’s Day traditions?
If you want to join our family call us at 417-589-8307, we service customer owned tanks and have lease tanks we can set for you!
It is our goal here at Pro Gas Propane to keep your propane bill as affordable as possible! I recently ran across an article on the blog Money Saving Mom about how to save on propane, the link is at the bottom of this blog. It had some great tips!
Here are a few ways Pro Gas can help lower your bill!
- EvenPay: this is a program where we look at your usage and you pay a small monthly fee to build up a credit on your account so when you go to fill up the money is already on account and you owe little or nothing!
- PreBuy: in the summer we sell PreBuy options where you pay in the summer for a set number of gallons at a set price (we accept installments for this as well) and then in the winter we deliver the gallons at the price you locked in and already paid for in the summer.
- WeInclude all hazmat, delivery charges and taxes into the already low daily price many propane companies tack extra charges onto the price such as delivery fees, sales tax, and hazmat charges, sometimes adding as much as $0.14 a gallon onto the price when you break it down. We ALWAYS include all of these fees into the daily price we tell you so you know exactly what to expect on your bill!
- We accept credit cards over the phone saving you the price of that stamp!
- Lease Tank option we offer a lease tank option so people don’t have to purchase their own tank, we waive any lease tank rent if the customer uses more than 500 gallons a year which isn’t hard to do!
- Last but not least we offer low summer fill prices to get people filled up before the cold weather moves in!
Saving people money is our goal, and we always strive to have a low price and great customer service! If you need propane or are interested in a lease tank call us at 417-589-8307
5 Ways We Save on Propane
You may not know this but Pro Gas Propane is a family owned business and we are a Christian family!
In fact we believe so much in what our area Churches are doing for the spread of the gospel we always give Churches $0.10 a gallon off the daily price. We also contract propane at a lower rate to Churches who use more than 2,000 gallons a year. If your Church doesn’t own their own tank we can set up a lease tank(s) for them and we don’t charge Churches any tank rent or fees, and if your Church owns its own tank all you need to do is call us and we would love to deliver your propane!
If your Church uses propane please give us a call at 417-589-8307. We would love to be your Church’s propane provider!
Merry Christmas from your local hometown propane company!
Our goal is for our family to treat you like family, we strive to have the lowest prices, and best customer service of any propane provider in the area. One way we do this is to include all taxes, charges and fees into our price. We don’t charge delivery fees, the price we tell you on the phone is the price it is!
Our Family has served the Southern Missouri area for 25 years, locally owned and family operated.