Fun Fact Friday! Did you know that you can receive rebate money back for installing or replacing your propane water heater or furnace?
All you need to do to take advantage of this offer from MOPERC
- Purchase a propane water heater or furnace.
- Have it installed
- Pay for it and obtain an invoice that showing it has been paid.
- Call us to do a leak check and the rebate application!
Here is some information on how much you could get back!
On you water heater you can get $300 back if it is new construction, you are replacing a natural gas water heater, or if you are replacing an electric water heater.
If you are replacing a propane water heater you can get a $200 rebate back!
If you are installing a furnace you can get $300 back whether it is new construction, or if replacing, natural gas, electric or propane heaters!
Here is some more information regarding MOPERC rebates Click Here
Call us at 417-589-8307 to take advantage of these rebates and keep as much cash as possible in your pocket!
It is our goal here at Pro Gas Propane to keep your propane bill as affordable as possible! I recently ran across an article on the blog Money Saving Mom about how to save on propane, the link is at the bottom of this blog. It had some great tips!
Here are a few ways Pro Gas can help lower your bill!
- EvenPay: this is a program where we look at your usage and you pay a small monthly fee to build up a credit on your account so when you go to fill up the money is already on account and you owe little or nothing!
- PreBuy: in the summer we sell PreBuy options where you pay in the summer for a set number of gallons at a set price (we accept installments for this as well) and then in the winter we deliver the gallons at the price you locked in and already paid for in the summer.
- WeInclude all hazmat, delivery charges and taxes into the already low daily price many propane companies tack extra charges onto the price such as delivery fees, sales tax, and hazmat charges, sometimes adding as much as $0.14 a gallon onto the price when you break it down. We ALWAYS include all of these fees into the daily price we tell you so you know exactly what to expect on your bill!
- We accept credit cards over the phone saving you the price of that stamp!
- Lease Tank option we offer a lease tank option so people don’t have to purchase their own tank, we waive any lease tank rent if the customer uses more than 500 gallons a year which isn’t hard to do!
- Last but not least we offer low summer fill prices to get people filled up before the cold weather moves in!
Saving people money is our goal, and we always strive to have a low price and great customer service! If you need propane or are interested in a lease tank call us at 417-589-8307
5 Ways We Save on Propane
We are getting another load of tanks in next week! We are so thankful for all of our customers lease tank and customer owned tanks! We would love the privilege to have YOU as a customer! We do lease tanks & deliveries North to Richland, South to Rogersville, East to Lynchburg, and West to Bolivar and every town in between! We are a locally owned & family operated business, call us at 417-589-8307 to join our family!