One of the many things we love about propane is that it makes you in charge of your utilities! As long as you have gas in your tank you might not even notice if the power goes out! Here are a few of the things in your home that can run off of your propane tank!
- Heater/Furnace: with propane, you can stay toasty warm! Propane is a more effective heater than electric and as long as the price is below $2.40 a gallon it is actually cheaper than electric!
- Water Heater over the lifetime of the unit they can save the homeowner over $2,000!
- Dryer even during a power outage you can still dry your laundry!
- Oven & Range one of my favorites, when the power goes out you still need to eat! I can’t imagine having to rely on electric to cook I know as long as I keep my tank on the full side I can always cook food for my family! Added bonus gas ranges are so much easier to cook on!
- Fire Places: Who doesn’t love a cozy fire on a cold winter night! Gas Logs are a clean heat, and best of all no mess or work!
- Fire Pits: Outdoor gas firepits are really the best! No Smoke and just takes seconds to get ready!
- Fridge/Freezer: No worries just because the electric is off it doesn’t mean your food will spoil! While this appliance, in particular, might cost more upfront they last a lifetime!
- Propane Generator: If you have a propane generator chances are you might not even notice when the power goes out!
Propane is clean energy, safe, and reliable! Propane is a great way to keep your family safe and your house running like normal even during crazy weather or power outages!
Click Here to read an interesting article on Propane Vs Electric!
Call us at 417-589-8307 to order more propane!
We are drawing the winner’s name bright and early Thursday, March 9th, but you still have time to enter! All you need to do is review our business on Facebook for your first entry and review us on Google for your second! We have been blown away by the response so far, all of the kind words have been a joy to read! We are so blessed to have some amazing customers!
It may feel like we talk about EvenPay a lot and we do! The reason though is we feel it is the best way to help customers take control of their finances in regards to propane! If you have a 500-gallon tank and need to fill up in the winter it can cost up to and more than $500 (depending on price & percentage) but if you are on EvenPay you have been paying between $50-$200 monthly (calculated based off of previous years usage) you will have a credit built up meaning when you need to fill up you don’t even need to worry about the cost because it is already paid for!
Another perk to EvenPay is automatically becoming a KeepFull customer, meaning when we are in your neighborhood we stop by and check on your tank to make sure you don’t run out! It takes the stress factor out of trying to get enough to get by and running out you always have enough! No more waking up to a cold house for you!
Due to EvenPay building a credit on your account (it isn’t a line of credit) we only enroll people in this program from March 1st until June 30th don’t miss your chance this year to sign up and keep propane in the budget! Call us at 417-589-8307 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get more information today!
There are three ways you can do EvenPay
- Mail a check in every month.
- Sign up to have it applied to your debit or credit card every month.
- Sign up to have invoices sent to you via PayPal every month.
Choose the way that works the best with your schedule and get started today!
We have tanks available once more! We took a break over the Winter to focus on getting propane to all of our AWESOME customers, but it is time to start tank sets again!
Here are some of the reasons you might like to have a lease tank from Pro Gas Propane!
- Lease Tank fees we don’t charge any tank rent to customers who use more than 500 gallons a year!
- Low price we always charge lease tank customers our everyday low price, which we strive to keep as low as possible by including all taxes and fees into the daily price we tell you!
- EvenPay and PreBuy We give you options on how to pay for your propane to keep your budget in line and to keep your price low!
- KeepFull option where we keep your tank filled and check you gauge when we are in the area!
We strive to have the best customer service around, we have been a Locally Owned and Family Operated business for 25 years with three generations working at Pro Gas currently!! Call us today 417-589-8307 to get your tank set and let our family treat you like family!