Pro Gas Propane is taking orders for Lease Tanks! When you get a lease tank you want to make sure you pick the right company, it can be a un-needed hassle to have to switch if you get a company who doesn’t take care of you, or whose prices are consistently higher than their competition. Here are a few of the reasons we think that you will love having a Pro Gas Tank.
- Price: we consistently are the cheapest propane company around, and our lease tank customers ALWAYS get the same price as customer owned tanks!
- Service: we offer the friendliest service around, check out the reviews on FB & Google and see what people have to say about us!
- Fun: we know how to keep our customers having fun with us by hosting drawings to give gift certificates or even free gas away!
- Family: we treat you like family we are family owned & operated in your community. We currently have 3 generations working for us to make Pro Gas the best company possible!
- Local: we are your neighbors, we live right in your neck of the woods. We don’t have multiple locations, diverting our attention, you are our priority!
We would love for you to join our family, but we know you might want to do some research so here are some tips to make sure you get the best deal!
When you call a company and ask their price ask these questions
- What is your price?
- What is your current customer/Lease tank customer price? (if it is different come straight to us!)
- Do you charge tank rent?
- Do you charge minimum usage fees? (most companies say free tank rent and then require that you use 2x the water capacity of the tank which is 1,000 gallons with a 500-gallon tank. That, by the way, is 4 1/2 fills if you call in at 20%)
- Do you require that my tanks be put on a route?
- Do you offer KeepFull options?
- Do you offer EvenPay or PreBuy Options (get the price on these as well)
- Do you charge any delivery Fees or Hazmat Charges? (we NEVER add on any fees!)
- Last but not least check our their FB & Google Pages read what kind of reviews they get and how many they have this will give you an idea of how they treat their customers.
Then call us at 417-589-8307 and get a lease tank from us because we are the best around and I am confident if you call around and talk to different companies all you will want to do is join our family and get a lease tank with us! Summer is the best time to get a lease tank and a great time to fill up so start doing your research now!
We can’t wait to let our family treat you like family!
Family owned & Operated for 25 years!