Pro Gas Propane is taking orders for Lease Tanks! When you get a lease tank you want to make sure you pick the right company, it can be a un-needed hassle to have to switch if you get a company who doesn’t take care of you, or whose prices are consistently higher than their competition. Here are a few of the reasons we think that you will love having a Pro Gas Tank.
- Price: we consistently are the cheapest propane company around, and our lease tank customers ALWAYS get the same price as customer owned tanks!
- Service: we offer the friendliest service around, check out the reviews on FB & Google and see what people have to say about us!
- Fun: we know how to keep our customers having fun with us by hosting drawings to give gift certificates or even free gas away!
- Family: we treat you like family we are family owned & operated in your community. We currently have 3 generations working for us to make Pro Gas the best company possible!
- Local: we are your neighbors, we live right in your neck of the woods. We don’t have multiple locations, diverting our attention, you are our priority!
We would love for you to join our family, but we know you might want to do some research so here are some tips to make sure you get the best deal!
When you call a company and ask their price ask these questions
- What is your price?
- What is your current customer/Lease tank customer price? (if it is different come straight to us!)
- Do you charge tank rent?
- Do you charge minimum usage fees? (most companies say free tank rent and then require that you use 2x the water capacity of the tank which is 1,000 gallons with a 500-gallon tank. That, by the way, is 4 1/2 fills if you call in at 20%)
- Do you require that my tanks be put on a route?
- Do you offer KeepFull options?
- Do you offer EvenPay or PreBuy Options (get the price on these as well)
- Do you charge any delivery Fees or Hazmat Charges? (we NEVER add on any fees!)
- Last but not least check our their FB & Google Pages read what kind of reviews they get and how many they have this will give you an idea of how they treat their customers.
Then call us at 417-589-8307 and get a lease tank from us because we are the best around and I am confident if you call around and talk to different companies all you will want to do is join our family and get a lease tank with us! Summer is the best time to get a lease tank and a great time to fill up so start doing your research now!
We can’t wait to let our family treat you like family!
Family owned & Operated for 25 years!
Click here to learn more.
I read the above article and couldn’t help but feel so grateful to the amazing employees we have!
Zack has been with us for 3 years now, we are so fortunate to have him he is not only a wonderful, courteous, safe driver but is amazing and finding new customers to join our family! Ron has only been here for 2 years but there is no doubt that he is a great fit! Customers love his down home and friendly attitude! This summer he has been making sure our lease tanks look clean and are painted.
Jeff what can we say, he is a fantastic guy who has been with us since 2003! That is 14 years of customer relationships built, and let me tell you customers love Jeff. In fact, one customer wanted to know the time Jeff would come by so they could make sure they were home to visit and catch up!
There is no doubt we have been blessed beyond belief with the amazing employees who make Pro Gas great!
Everyone else here is family so they are stuck with us!
Link for FunFacts on Propane! Propane is a fantastic fuel to use in so many ways, and I am not just saying that!
- Propane burns clean this is why indoor vehicles such as fork trucks can run on propane.
- Propane is a more cost effective option than electricity!
- Propane is safer than electric, electricity is one of the leading causes of house fires.
- Propane was listed as a clean alternative energy all the way back 1990.
- Propane puts you in control, as long as you keep gas in your tank your appliances will still work despite storms or power outages, you can even get a propane generator and you won’t even notice with the electric goes out! Natural gas and electricity cause you to rely on the supply and the power lines or gas lines.
- Propane is actually a more Earth-friendly than electric! Click here to learn more.
I hope you have learned some fun things about propane be sure to check out the links mentioned!
If you need a Lease Tank or fill up call us at 417-589-8307.
More Facts here!
We have magnets! If you would like a magnet to put on your fridge call us at 417-589-8307 and we will send you one. I am so excited for every customer to get a magnet on their fridge it saves them time having to look our phone number up! I also hope everyone takes the opportunity to like our Facebook page. If you like the page you will always get the latest news on the Patton Family as well as information on drawings, and deals you can be on the look out for!
If you need Propane Call 417-589-8307
If you need a Lease Tank Call 417-589-8307
If you need rebate information call 417-589-8307
If you need a tank set or lines run call 417-589-8307
If you need a magnet call 417-589-8307!
Pro Gas Propane has lease tanks available! If you are thinking about switching companies for whatever reason give us a call at 417-589-8307!
Here are some reasons people have chosen to swap tanks for ours!
- Price: we always offer the same price to lease tank customers as all other customers.
- Fees: other companies have trip fees, hazmat fees, we never add any extra fees!
- Local: we are locally owned & operated your money spent stays as local as possible.
- Focus: many companies might be local with 3-5 locations dividing their focus, we have one location you will talk to Richard or his niece Kaitlin when you call, and we try to have the same drivers deliver to the same customers time and time again so you can get to know them!
- Fast: we make it a priority to get you filled once you call, we don’t want you fretting that you haven’t gotten your propane yet!
- Kind: we have the kindest drivers and we aren’t the only ones who think so, just read the reviews on Facebook!
- Family: we place a high value on family, just like you!
We can’t wait to service your customer owned tank or set a lease tank for you! Call us at 417-589-8307 to get on the schedule today. Welcome to the family!!
Pro Gas Propane is a small family run business in an industry full of nationwide or at least multiple locations propane businesses. We try to pass on the same values that are important to us to our customers, who we want to treat like family!
- We never charge additional fees, not trip charges, not hazmat fees, not off route fees, not emergency delivery fees as long as you are getting gas during the week there will never be any added fees!
- While we offer on route fill-ups, you have to sign up for them we don’t automatically fill your tank unless you request we do so, many clients find it gives them peace of mind, while others like to be in control of when they order propane and both make great customers!
- We offer Lease Tanks to customers who would want to join our family but don’t own their own tank.
- Locally Owned & Family Operated, we have been doing business in your neck of the woods for 25 years now! We know you like things run a down-home way and the feeling of knowing you can trust your propane company to care about you.
We can’t wait for you to join our family! Call us at 417-589-8307 to get information on lease tanks, and get on the list to find out about summer fill!
Fun Fact Friday! Did you know that you can receive rebate money back for installing or replacing your propane water heater or furnace?
All you need to do to take advantage of this offer from MOPERC
- Purchase a propane water heater or furnace.
- Have it installed
- Pay for it and obtain an invoice that showing it has been paid.
- Call us to do a leak check and the rebate application!
Here is some information on how much you could get back!
On you water heater you can get $300 back if it is new construction, you are replacing a natural gas water heater, or if you are replacing an electric water heater.
If you are replacing a propane water heater you can get a $200 rebate back!
If you are installing a furnace you can get $300 back whether it is new construction, or if replacing, natural gas, electric or propane heaters!
Here is some more information regarding MOPERC rebates Click Here
Call us at 417-589-8307 to take advantage of these rebates and keep as much cash as possible in your pocket!
We have lease tanks and we are ready to set them!
For a long time Pro Gas Propane did not have lease tanks and only serviced customer owned tanks, but in the past few years have realized how many people would love to be our customer but didn’t want to purchase their own tank, in fact it wasn’t until we had been servicing local customers for 16 years that we started our lease tank journey!
We have been setting tanks for 9 years now, and it has been a great way to meet new customers that we would never have been able to meet otherwise!
Here are a few of the ways we serve our lease tank customers!
- Lease Tank Customers ALWAYS get the same low daily price that customer owned tanks receive.
- We are propmt even though we service a large area (anyone within 35 miles of Conway, MO) we strive to get you your propne ASAP.
- We offer KeepFull options, if you want to make sure you never run out sign up for KeepFull where the driver stops in and fills you up whenever he is in the area so you will never run out of gas again!
- EvenPay, all of our customers love EvenPay it is a program where you pay a set monthly amount to get ahead of large utility bills in the winter months.
- We treat you like family, our family has been operating Pro Gas for 25 years! Paul Patton started the business in 1992, in 1997 his daughter Shari joined taking care of the bookkeeping for him, in 1998 Paul’s son Richard started driving the truck delivering propane to our customers while now he is the manager and tech guy he sure misses getting to see all of the customers on a daily basis! Fast forward to 2016 and Shari’s daughter Kaitlin took over the bookkeeping, making 3 geneartions in the family business!
Call us at 417-589-8307 and let Pro Gas Propane become your propmt propane provider, and let our family treat you like family!
While a lot has changed for office girl Kaitlin, one thing is still the same you can still find her in the Pro Gas Propane Office like you could 20 years ago! Kaitlin’s mom Shari was the office manager for 17 years, she homeschooled her kids and brought them to the office with her to get quality time with Papa & Nana! Shari trained Kaitlin in office work young she remembers (back when banks would send your checks back to you with your reconciliation) in first grade sitting down and putting all the checks in numerical order for her mom, and once she had that down Shari put her to work filing tickets in the big filing cabinet! Last June Kaitlin was in the process of starting her own company and her Uncle Richard called her and asked if she would have some extra time to come and help out at the office, Kaitlin loved the idea and has been working in the office Tuesdays, and Thursdays ever since! Kaitlin loves getting to spend the extra time with Family & the drivers some of whom have seen Kaitlin grown up as they have been around here for 14 years! While some things change Kaitlin is glad she can still be in the office she grew up in and loves the family environment that Pro Gas offers, to family, our drivers, & all of our amazing customers as well!
If you need propane or would like to join our family and get your lease tank set up call us at 417-589-8307!
Pro Gas Propane has been Locally Owned & Family Operated for 25 years with 3 generations working here currently!
Pro Gas Propane has been a locally owned & family operated company for 25 years! Paul owns the company and his Son Richard manages the company. Paul Daughter Shari was the office manager for 17 years now her daughter Kaitlin does the bookkeeping and office work!
Getting to come to work and spend time with my family has been a huge blessing in my life, we try to carry over the family spirit to our drivers some of whom have been with us for 14 years, and we can’t imagine what the company would look like without them!
Not only are we family and the drivers like family but our goal is to treat you the customer like family! We want you to know we value you, appreciate you, and are so very grateful that out of all the propane companies you have chosen has to be in your lives in a small way.
If you want to join our family we don’t want anything to stop you, for years we only serviced customer owned tanks, but now we offer lease tanks so that everyone can join our family! If you would like to get more information on lease tanks please call us at 417-589-8307. We can’t wait to welcome you into your local hometown, family operated propane company’s family!
Here is a list of the areas we service if you live in or around one of these areas give us a call! If you know someone who lives in one of these areas send this blog to them as we would love for them to join our family!
Fair Grove, MO
Long Lane, MO