Did you know that even in the Summer propane is there to make sure you have a good time?
Propane pool heaters are a fantastic way to keep your pool just the right temperature, which is between 78°-82°. Anything below 70° can actually cause hypothermia!
Just be aware that you will burn propane through the summer, and you will want to keep checking your gauge on a regular basis! Call us at 417-589-8307 for your fill up today!
We know, no one wants to think about heating their home in the middle of summer, there are just so many fun things that take up our time, like the beach, boating, fishing, camping, really the list is endless. However, there are a few propane things it is good to prepare for even in the summer months.
Lease Tanks Summer is the best time to get a lease tank for a few reasons:
- Time, sometimes in the Winter, the drivers are so busy hauling propane it is hard to schedule a tank set, in the summer one of our drivers is our tank set machine and that is what he spends his time on!
- Weather it can be tricky in the Winter to find a day that works for setting a tank.
- Ahead of the game, if you get your lease tank in summer, you don’t have to worrying or stress at the last minute trying to find the company you want, you can take your time and make sure you find the company that treats you right, here at Pro Gas we like to treat our customers like family, we strive to always have the lowest price around, and we can’t wait to treat you to the best customer service around!
- Propane is almost always cheaper in the summer, call 417-589-8307 to schedule your fill-up today, and go into Winter with a full tank!
- Pro Gas offers PreBuy which is where you basically purchase gallons for your tank before you need them. PreBuy price is almost always cheaper than the daily price in Winter. Give us a call and we would love to go over your account and help you save money with PreBuy!
If any of these sound like something you want to add to your summer to-do list give us a call at 417-589-8307 and we will do our best to answer any questions you might have!
#FunFactFriday Did you know that propane is almost always cheaper than electric? As long as propane is less than $2.00 a gallon you are actually saving money just by having propane! Pro Gas would love to help you save even more money and here are some money-smart tips to keep your winter propane bill as low as possible!
- Fill-Up in the summer, Propane is almost always cheaper in the summer months this makes it a good idea to fill up while the price is low so you go into winter with a full tank.
- Purchase PreBuy, This is where you lock in and pay for a set number of gallons you will use in the Winter months. That way come Christmas time you aren’t worried about propane you already have it paid for and waiting for you to order it!
Call us at 417-589-8307 so we can save you money today!
PreBuy is a great way to save you money, but if you are new to propane you might have a few questions on how it works!
PreBuy is a program where you can buy your winter gallons in the summer when it is typically cheaper, so in the winter you don’t have to worry about purchasing propane, or the price per gallon as your gallons are already on your account waiting to be delivered!
Here is how it works!
- Find out how many gallons of PreBuy you need. Call us and we would be happy to go over you account last winter and let you know how much you have used in the past!
- We will send you a Prebuy contract with the number of gallons you want times the price of PreBuy minus any credits you may have on your account and this is the total you pay, if you need to spread it out over a few payments that is fine just let us know and we will work that out!
- Pay for your PreBuy. YAY you won’t have any unexpected heating bills in the winter it is all taken care of!
If you don’t use all of your gallons before winter is over here is what you can do! (our contract run September 1st – March 31st)
- Any money you have left on account on April 1st is measured at cash value instead of gallons value.
- You can get a refund
- You can fill your tank up at the daily price in the summer (or whenever you want) when propane is (normally) lower in price.
- You can use it to purchase PreBuy for the next year at the new PreBuy price.
Even if you purchase too much PreBuy you still come out ahead it just turns into a cash credit on account!
If you don’t buy enough PreBuy to get through the Winter you will just have to pay the daily price when your use up your PreBuy gallons.
Last year we were able to save the customers who purchased PreBuy money as the daily price got quite a bit higher than the PreBuy we had locked in, while we can’t predict what Propane will do, we can tell you that filling up now and purchasing PreBuy for the Winter will be a better deal than if you were heating your home with electric!
If you have any questions about how PreBuy works, need a Fill-Up while prices are low, or would like info on a lease tank call me today at 417-589-8307!
Richard is always working so hard around here, putting in countless hours into the family business. We were so happy when he took some time off last week to relax a little to get some fishing in.
He made it back Monday and has been going full steam ahead since then. We sure are happy to have him back, we couldn’t survive without him!
Call 417-589-8307 to order propane or get a lease tank.
Here at Pro Gas we never tack on that third decimal place, you know that one ALL the gas stations use, the 9/10th of a penny. As if the penny wasn’t a small enough increment they have to try and get just a little more. Here is how it breaks down if you fill up your 500-gallon tank that 9/10th of a cent means it adds $2.70 onto your fill up which doesn’t sound like a lot but it adds up. The reason we don’t add 9/10th onto our price is pretty simple, it makes your price sound lower than it is. It is a tricky way to sound cheaper than you are. Pro Gas doesn’t rely on gimmicks to sound cheaper cause we are cheaper! Pro Gas has the cheapest propane around and if you don’t believe it call us at 417-589-8307 to confirm and you might decide to place an order while you are talking to us!
We got some file cabnints last week at an auction fo $8.00! Kaitlin was pretty excited, and has been working on Spring Cleaning ever since! Sometimes in the Winter things get so busy the office gets cluttered, and now is the perfect time to sort, file, and clean!
How many of you are fillers and how many are pilers?
As always if you need propane or a lease tank call us at 417-589-8307!
Owner Paul Patton has a Birthday this week! We have a hard time believing that he is really 79 years old, as he is so full of energy!
Paul worked tirelessly to start Pro Gas Propane 25 years ago, he got started by treating people like family and offering the lowest price around, while a lot has changed in 25 years our core values that Paul breathed into his company remain the same!Check out our Facebook page which has some pictures of Paul!
As always call 417-589-8307 to get your tank filled, get a lease tank, or get info on EvenPay & Prebuy options. We can’t wait to treat you like family!
Pro Gas Propane is taking orders for Lease Tanks! When you get a lease tank you want to make sure you pick the right company, it can be a un-needed hassle to have to switch if you get a company who doesn’t take care of you, or whose prices are consistently higher than their competition. Here are a few of the reasons we think that you will love having a Pro Gas Tank.
- Price: we consistently are the cheapest propane company around, and our lease tank customers ALWAYS get the same price as customer owned tanks!
- Service: we offer the friendliest service around, check out the reviews on FB & Google and see what people have to say about us!
- Fun: we know how to keep our customers having fun with us by hosting drawings to give gift certificates or even free gas away!
- Family: we treat you like family we are family owned & operated in your community. We currently have 3 generations working for us to make Pro Gas the best company possible!
- Local: we are your neighbors, we live right in your neck of the woods. We don’t have multiple locations, diverting our attention, you are our priority!
We would love for you to join our family, but we know you might want to do some research so here are some tips to make sure you get the best deal!
When you call a company and ask their price ask these questions
- What is your price?
- What is your current customer/Lease tank customer price? (if it is different come straight to us!)
- Do you charge tank rent?
- Do you charge minimum usage fees? (most companies say free tank rent and then require that you use 2x the water capacity of the tank which is 1,000 gallons with a 500-gallon tank. That, by the way, is 4 1/2 fills if you call in at 20%)
- Do you require that my tanks be put on a route?
- Do you offer KeepFull options?
- Do you offer EvenPay or PreBuy Options (get the price on these as well)
- Do you charge any delivery Fees or Hazmat Charges? (we NEVER add on any fees!)
- Last but not least check our their FB & Google Pages read what kind of reviews they get and how many they have this will give you an idea of how they treat their customers.
Then call us at 417-589-8307 and get a lease tank from us because we are the best around and I am confident if you call around and talk to different companies all you will want to do is join our family and get a lease tank with us! Summer is the best time to get a lease tank and a great time to fill up so start doing your research now!
We can’t wait to let our family treat you like family!
Family owned & Operated for 25 years!
Click here to learn more.
I read the above article and couldn’t help but feel so grateful to the amazing employees we have!
Zack has been with us for 3 years now, we are so fortunate to have him he is not only a wonderful, courteous, safe driver but is amazing and finding new customers to join our family! Ron has only been here for 2 years but there is no doubt that he is a great fit! Customers love his down home and friendly attitude! This summer he has been making sure our lease tanks look clean and are painted.
Jeff what can we say, he is a fantastic guy who has been with us since 2003! That is 14 years of customer relationships built, and let me tell you customers love Jeff. In fact, one customer wanted to know the time Jeff would come by so they could make sure they were home to visit and catch up!
There is no doubt we have been blessed beyond belief with the amazing employees who make Pro Gas great!
Everyone else here is family so they are stuck with us!