Here at Pro Gas we never tack on that third decimal place, you know that one ALL the gas stations use, the 9/10th of a penny. As if the penny wasn’t a small enough increment they have to try and get just a little more. Here is how it breaks down if you fill up your 500-gallon tank that 9/10th of a cent means it adds $2.70 onto your fill up which doesn’t sound like a lot but it adds up. The reason we don’t add 9/10th onto our price is pretty simple, it makes your price sound lower than it is. It is a tricky way to sound cheaper than you are. Pro Gas doesn’t rely on gimmicks to sound cheaper cause we are cheaper! Pro Gas has the cheapest propane around and if you don’t believe it call us at 417-589-8307 to confirm and you might decide to place an order while you are talking to us!
Pro Gas Propane has lease tanks available! If you are thinking about switching companies for whatever reason give us a call at 417-589-8307!
Here are some reasons people have chosen to swap tanks for ours!
- Price: we always offer the same price to lease tank customers as all other customers.
- Fees: other companies have trip fees, hazmat fees, we never add any extra fees!
- Local: we are locally owned & operated your money spent stays as local as possible.
- Focus: many companies might be local with 3-5 locations dividing their focus, we have one location you will talk to Richard or his niece Kaitlin when you call, and we try to have the same drivers deliver to the same customers time and time again so you can get to know them!
- Fast: we make it a priority to get you filled once you call, we don’t want you fretting that you haven’t gotten your propane yet!
- Kind: we have the kindest drivers and we aren’t the only ones who think so, just read the reviews on Facebook!
- Family: we place a high value on family, just like you!
Pro Gas Propane is a small family run business in an industry full of nationwide or at least multiple locations propane businesses. We try to pass on the same values that are important to us to our customers, who we want to treat like family!
- We never charge additional fees, not trip charges, not hazmat fees, not off route fees, not emergency delivery fees as long as you are getting gas during the week there will never be any added fees!
- While we offer on route fill-ups, you have to sign up for them we don’t automatically fill your tank unless you request we do so, many clients find it gives them peace of mind, while others like to be in control of when they order propane and both make great customers!
- We offer Lease Tanks to customers who would want to join our family but don’t own their own tank.
- Locally Owned & Family Operated, we have been doing business in your neck of the woods for 25 years now! We know you like things run a down-home way and the feeling of knowing you can trust your propane company to care about you.
We have lease tanks and we are ready to set them!
For a long time Pro Gas Propane did not have lease tanks and only serviced customer owned tanks, but in the past few years have realized how many people would love to be our customer but didn’t want to purchase their own tank, in fact it wasn’t until we had been servicing local customers for 16 years that we started our lease tank journey!
We have been setting tanks for 9 years now, and it has been a great way to meet new customers that we would never have been able to meet otherwise!
Here are a few of the ways we serve our lease tank customers!
- Lease Tank Customers ALWAYS get the same low daily price that customer owned tanks receive.
- We are propmt even though we service a large area (anyone within 35 miles of Conway, MO) we strive to get you your propne ASAP.
- We offer KeepFull options, if you want to make sure you never run out sign up for KeepFull where the driver stops in and fills you up whenever he is in the area so you will never run out of gas again!
- EvenPay, all of our customers love EvenPay it is a program where you pay a set monthly amount to get ahead of large utility bills in the winter months.
- We treat you like family, our family has been operating Pro Gas for 25 years! Paul Patton started the business in 1992, in 1997 his daughter Shari joined taking care of the bookkeeping for him, in 1998 Paul’s son Richard started driving the truck delivering propane to our customers while now he is the manager and tech guy he sure misses getting to see all of the customers on a daily basis! Fast forward to 2016 and Shari’s daughter Kaitlin took over the bookkeeping, making 3 geneartions in the family business!
Call us at 417-589-8307 and let Pro Gas Propane become your propmt propane provider, and let our family treat you like family!
We have tanks available once more! We took a break over the Winter to focus on getting propane to all of our AWESOME customers, but it is time to start tank sets again!
Here are some of the reasons you might like to have a lease tank from Pro Gas Propane!
- Lease Tank fees we don’t charge any tank rent to customers who use more than 500 gallons a year!
- Low price we always charge lease tank customers our everyday low price, which we strive to keep as low as possible by including all taxes and fees into the daily price we tell you!
- EvenPay and PreBuy We give you options on how to pay for your propane to keep your budget in line and to keep your price low!
- KeepFull option where we keep your tank filled and check you gauge when we are in the area!
We strive to have the best customer service around, we have been a Locally Owned and Family Operated business for 25 years with three generations working at Pro Gas currently!! Call us today 417-589-8307 to get your tank set and let our family treat you like family!