Here at Pro Gas we never tack on that third decimal place, you know that one ALL the gas stations use, the 9/10th of a penny. As if the penny wasn’t a small enough increment they have to try and get just a little more. Here is how it breaks down if you fill up your 500-gallon tank that 9/10th of a cent means it adds $2.70 onto your fill up which doesn’t sound like a lot but it adds up. The reason we don’t add 9/10th onto our price is pretty simple, it makes your price sound lower than it is. It is a tricky way to sound cheaper than you are. Pro Gas doesn’t rely on gimmicks to sound cheaper cause we are cheaper! Pro Gas has the cheapest propane around and if you don’t believe it call us at 417-589-8307 to confirm and you might decide to place an order while you are talking to us!
Pro Gas Propane has lease tanks available! If you are thinking about switching companies for whatever reason give us a call at 417-589-8307!
Here are some reasons people have chosen to swap tanks for ours!
- Price: we always offer the same price to lease tank customers as all other customers.
- Fees: other companies have trip fees, hazmat fees, we never add any extra fees!
- Local: we are locally owned & operated your money spent stays as local as possible.
- Focus: many companies might be local with 3-5 locations dividing their focus, we have one location you will talk to Richard or his niece Kaitlin when you call, and we try to have the same drivers deliver to the same customers time and time again so you can get to know them!
- Fast: we make it a priority to get you filled once you call, we don’t want you fretting that you haven’t gotten your propane yet!
- Kind: we have the kindest drivers and we aren’t the only ones who think so, just read the reviews on Facebook!
- Family: we place a high value on family, just like you!
Pro Gas Propane is a small family run business in an industry full of nationwide or at least multiple locations propane businesses. We try to pass on the same values that are important to us to our customers, who we want to treat like family!
- We never charge additional fees, not trip charges, not hazmat fees, not off route fees, not emergency delivery fees as long as you are getting gas during the week there will never be any added fees!
- While we offer on route fill-ups, you have to sign up for them we don’t automatically fill your tank unless you request we do so, many clients find it gives them peace of mind, while others like to be in control of when they order propane and both make great customers!
- We offer Lease Tanks to customers who would want to join our family but don’t own their own tank.
- Locally Owned & Family Operated, we have been doing business in your neck of the woods for 25 years now! We know you like things run a down-home way and the feeling of knowing you can trust your propane company to care about you.