Fun Fact Friday! Did you know that you can receive rebate money back for installing or replacing your propane water heater or furnace?
All you need to do to take advantage of this offer from MOPERC
- Purchase a propane water heater or furnace.
- Have it installed
- Pay for it and obtain an invoice that showing it has been paid.
- Call us to do a leak check and the rebate application!
Here is some information on how much you could get back!
On you water heater you can get $300 back if it is new construction, you are replacing a natural gas water heater, or if you are replacing an electric water heater.
If you are replacing a propane water heater you can get a $200 rebate back!
If you are installing a furnace you can get $300 back whether it is new construction, or if replacing, natural gas, electric or propane heaters!
Here is some more information regarding MOPERC rebates Click Here
Call us at 417-589-8307 to take advantage of these rebates and keep as much cash as possible in your pocket!
We have lease tanks and we are ready to set them!
For a long time Pro Gas Propane did not have lease tanks and only serviced customer owned tanks, but in the past few years have realized how many people would love to be our customer but didn’t want to purchase their own tank, in fact it wasn’t until we had been servicing local customers for 16 years that we started our lease tank journey!
We have been setting tanks for 9 years now, and it has been a great way to meet new customers that we would never have been able to meet otherwise!
Here are a few of the ways we serve our lease tank customers!
- Lease Tank Customers ALWAYS get the same low daily price that customer owned tanks receive.
- We are propmt even though we service a large area (anyone within 35 miles of Conway, MO) we strive to get you your propne ASAP.
- We offer KeepFull options, if you want to make sure you never run out sign up for KeepFull where the driver stops in and fills you up whenever he is in the area so you will never run out of gas again!
- EvenPay, all of our customers love EvenPay it is a program where you pay a set monthly amount to get ahead of large utility bills in the winter months.
- We treat you like family, our family has been operating Pro Gas for 25 years! Paul Patton started the business in 1992, in 1997 his daughter Shari joined taking care of the bookkeeping for him, in 1998 Paul’s son Richard started driving the truck delivering propane to our customers while now he is the manager and tech guy he sure misses getting to see all of the customers on a daily basis! Fast forward to 2016 and Shari’s daughter Kaitlin took over the bookkeeping, making 3 geneartions in the family business!
Call us at 417-589-8307 and let Pro Gas Propane become your propmt propane provider, and let our family treat you like family!
While a lot has changed for office girl Kaitlin, one thing is still the same you can still find her in the Pro Gas Propane Office like you could 20 years ago! Kaitlin’s mom Shari was the office manager for 17 years, she homeschooled her kids and brought them to the office with her to get quality time with Papa & Nana! Shari trained Kaitlin in office work young she remembers (back when banks would send your checks back to you with your reconciliation) in first grade sitting down and putting all the checks in numerical order for her mom, and once she had that down Shari put her to work filing tickets in the big filing cabinet! Last June Kaitlin was in the process of starting her own company and her Uncle Richard called her and asked if she would have some extra time to come and help out at the office, Kaitlin loved the idea and has been working in the office Tuesdays, and Thursdays ever since! Kaitlin loves getting to spend the extra time with Family & the drivers some of whom have seen Kaitlin grown up as they have been around here for 14 years! While some things change Kaitlin is glad she can still be in the office she grew up in and loves the family environment that Pro Gas offers, to family, our drivers, & all of our amazing customers as well!
If you need propane or would like to join our family and get your lease tank set up call us at 417-589-8307!
Pro Gas Propane has been Locally Owned & Family Operated for 25 years with 3 generations working here currently!
Pro Gas Propane has been a locally owned & family operated company for 25 years! Paul owns the company and his Son Richard manages the company. Paul Daughter Shari was the office manager for 17 years now her daughter Kaitlin does the bookkeeping and office work!
Getting to come to work and spend time with my family has been a huge blessing in my life, we try to carry over the family spirit to our drivers some of whom have been with us for 14 years, and we can’t imagine what the company would look like without them!
Not only are we family and the drivers like family but our goal is to treat you the customer like family! We want you to know we value you, appreciate you, and are so very grateful that out of all the propane companies you have chosen has to be in your lives in a small way.
If you want to join our family we don’t want anything to stop you, for years we only serviced customer owned tanks, but now we offer lease tanks so that everyone can join our family! If you would like to get more information on lease tanks please call us at 417-589-8307. We can’t wait to welcome you into your local hometown, family operated propane company’s family!
Here is a list of the areas we service if you live in or around one of these areas give us a call! If you know someone who lives in one of these areas send this blog to them as we would love for them to join our family!
Fair Grove, MO
Long Lane, MO
One of the many things we love about propane is that it makes you in charge of your utilities! As long as you have gas in your tank you might not even notice if the power goes out! Here are a few of the things in your home that can run off of your propane tank!
- Heater/Furnace: with propane, you can stay toasty warm! Propane is a more effective heater than electric and as long as the price is below $2.40 a gallon it is actually cheaper than electric!
- Water Heater over the lifetime of the unit they can save the homeowner over $2,000!
- Dryer even during a power outage you can still dry your laundry!
- Oven & Range one of my favorites, when the power goes out you still need to eat! I can’t imagine having to rely on electric to cook I know as long as I keep my tank on the full side I can always cook food for my family! Added bonus gas ranges are so much easier to cook on!
- Fire Places: Who doesn’t love a cozy fire on a cold winter night! Gas Logs are a clean heat, and best of all no mess or work!
- Fire Pits: Outdoor gas firepits are really the best! No Smoke and just takes seconds to get ready!
- Fridge/Freezer: No worries just because the electric is off it doesn’t mean your food will spoil! While this appliance, in particular, might cost more upfront they last a lifetime!
- Propane Generator: If you have a propane generator chances are you might not even notice when the power goes out!
Propane is clean energy, safe, and reliable! Propane is a great way to keep your family safe and your house running like normal even during crazy weather or power outages!
Click Here to read an interesting article on Propane Vs Electric!
Call us at 417-589-8307 to order more propane!
We are drawing the winner’s name bright and early Thursday, March 9th, but you still have time to enter! All you need to do is review our business on Facebook for your first entry and review us on Google for your second! We have been blown away by the response so far, all of the kind words have been a joy to read! We are so blessed to have some amazing customers!
It may feel like we talk about EvenPay a lot and we do! The reason though is we feel it is the best way to help customers take control of their finances in regards to propane! If you have a 500-gallon tank and need to fill up in the winter it can cost up to and more than $500 (depending on price & percentage) but if you are on EvenPay you have been paying between $50-$200 monthly (calculated based off of previous years usage) you will have a credit built up meaning when you need to fill up you don’t even need to worry about the cost because it is already paid for!
Another perk to EvenPay is automatically becoming a KeepFull customer, meaning when we are in your neighborhood we stop by and check on your tank to make sure you don’t run out! It takes the stress factor out of trying to get enough to get by and running out you always have enough! No more waking up to a cold house for you!
Due to EvenPay building a credit on your account (it isn’t a line of credit) we only enroll people in this program from March 1st until June 30th don’t miss your chance this year to sign up and keep propane in the budget! Call us at 417-589-8307 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get more information today!
There are three ways you can do EvenPay
- Mail a check in every month.
- Sign up to have it applied to your debit or credit card every month.
- Sign up to have invoices sent to you via PayPal every month.
Choose the way that works the best with your schedule and get started today!
We have tanks available once more! We took a break over the Winter to focus on getting propane to all of our AWESOME customers, but it is time to start tank sets again!
Here are some of the reasons you might like to have a lease tank from Pro Gas Propane!
- Lease Tank fees we don’t charge any tank rent to customers who use more than 500 gallons a year!
- Low price we always charge lease tank customers our everyday low price, which we strive to keep as low as possible by including all taxes and fees into the daily price we tell you!
- EvenPay and PreBuy We give you options on how to pay for your propane to keep your budget in line and to keep your price low!
- KeepFull option where we keep your tank filled and check you gauge when we are in the area!
We strive to have the best customer service around, we have been a Locally Owned and Family Operated business for 25 years with three generations working at Pro Gas currently!! Call us today 417-589-8307 to get your tank set and let our family treat you like family!