Link for FunFacts on Propane! Propane is a fantastic fuel to use in so many ways, and I am not just saying that!
- Propane burns clean this is why indoor vehicles such as fork trucks can run on propane.
- Propane is a more cost effective option than electricity!
- Propane is safer than electric, electricity is one of the leading causes of house fires.
- Propane was listed as a clean alternative energy all the way back 1990.
- Propane puts you in control, as long as you keep gas in your tank your appliances will still work despite storms or power outages, you can even get a propane generator and you won’t even notice with the electric goes out! Natural gas and electricity cause you to rely on the supply and the power lines or gas lines.
- Propane is actually a more Earth-friendly than electric! Click here to learn more.
I hope you have learned some fun things about propane be sure to check out the links mentioned!
If you need a Lease Tank or fill up call us at 417-589-8307.
More Facts here!
Fun Fact Friday! Did you know that you can receive rebate money back for installing or replacing your propane water heater or furnace?
All you need to do to take advantage of this offer from MOPERC
- Purchase a propane water heater or furnace.
- Have it installed
- Pay for it and obtain an invoice that showing it has been paid.
- Call us to do a leak check and the rebate application!
Here is some information on how much you could get back!
On you water heater you can get $300 back if it is new construction, you are replacing a natural gas water heater, or if you are replacing an electric water heater.
If you are replacing a propane water heater you can get a $200 rebate back!
If you are installing a furnace you can get $300 back whether it is new construction, or if replacing, natural gas, electric or propane heaters!
Here is some more information regarding MOPERC rebates Click Here
Call us at 417-589-8307 to take advantage of these rebates and keep as much cash as possible in your pocket!
One of the many things we love about propane is that it makes you in charge of your utilities! As long as you have gas in your tank you might not even notice if the power goes out! Here are a few of the things in your home that can run off of your propane tank!
- Heater/Furnace: with propane, you can stay toasty warm! Propane is a more effective heater than electric and as long as the price is below $2.40 a gallon it is actually cheaper than electric!
- Water Heater over the lifetime of the unit they can save the homeowner over $2,000!
- Dryer even during a power outage you can still dry your laundry!
- Oven & Range one of my favorites, when the power goes out you still need to eat! I can’t imagine having to rely on electric to cook I know as long as I keep my tank on the full side I can always cook food for my family! Added bonus gas ranges are so much easier to cook on!
- Fire Places: Who doesn’t love a cozy fire on a cold winter night! Gas Logs are a clean heat, and best of all no mess or work!
- Fire Pits: Outdoor gas firepits are really the best! No Smoke and just takes seconds to get ready!
- Fridge/Freezer: No worries just because the electric is off it doesn’t mean your food will spoil! While this appliance, in particular, might cost more upfront they last a lifetime!
- Propane Generator: If you have a propane generator chances are you might not even notice when the power goes out!
Propane is clean energy, safe, and reliable! Propane is a great way to keep your family safe and your house running like normal even during crazy weather or power outages!
Click Here to read an interesting article on Propane Vs Electric!
Call us at 417-589-8307 to order more propane!
It is our goal here at Pro Gas Propane to keep your propane bill as affordable as possible! I recently ran across an article on the blog Money Saving Mom about how to save on propane, the link is at the bottom of this blog. It had some great tips!
Here are a few ways Pro Gas can help lower your bill!
- EvenPay: this is a program where we look at your usage and you pay a small monthly fee to build up a credit on your account so when you go to fill up the money is already on account and you owe little or nothing!
- PreBuy: in the summer we sell PreBuy options where you pay in the summer for a set number of gallons at a set price (we accept installments for this as well) and then in the winter we deliver the gallons at the price you locked in and already paid for in the summer.
- WeInclude all hazmat, delivery charges and taxes into the already low daily price many propane companies tack extra charges onto the price such as delivery fees, sales tax, and hazmat charges, sometimes adding as much as $0.14 a gallon onto the price when you break it down. We ALWAYS include all of these fees into the daily price we tell you so you know exactly what to expect on your bill!
- We accept credit cards over the phone saving you the price of that stamp!
- Lease Tank option we offer a lease tank option so people don’t have to purchase their own tank, we waive any lease tank rent if the customer uses more than 500 gallons a year which isn’t hard to do!
- Last but not least we offer low summer fill prices to get people filled up before the cold weather moves in!
Saving people money is our goal, and we always strive to have a low price and great customer service! If you need propane or are interested in a lease tank call us at 417-589-8307
5 Ways We Save on Propane
Merry Christmas from your local hometown propane company!
Our goal is for our family to treat you like family, we strive to have the lowest prices, and best customer service of any propane provider in the area. One way we do this is to include all taxes, charges and fees into our price. We don’t charge delivery fees, the price we tell you on the phone is the price it is!
Our Family has served the Southern Missouri area for 25 years, locally owned and family operated.